Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wasting Time

Clever one she is
To sit in front of a screen
and waste her life away.

To wish for more focus
and dream of day
where all she wants to get done
gets done.

For a messy room haunts her
and hungry horses wait
but she sits
waiting

for who knows what.

you'd think she'd getting going
her whole life is waiting
or rather moving on
without her.

So why does she wait
and let the world leave
She has dreams and hopes
so why waste her time away?

Tell me truly what is her problem
why is she such a lazy person
Who looks around her and inwardly groans

There is too much to do today.
I'll do it tomorrow I promise.

That is how she passes each day.

I promise I'll do it tomorrow.
Then tomorrow comes
and she sits wasting her time away.

No comments:

Post a Comment